We are aware that a lot of people review the website when we may be closed so listed below are a number of questions that we have been asked in the past and with answers that we hope may help us gain your business.
TO WHAT STANDARDS ARE YOUR CAR'S PREPARED?
We'd like to think that our cars they are amongst the best in the market and over the last 15 years we have a sold cars to people all over the UK and Ireland who have been more than impressed with the presentation and quality of our stock.
- All of our cars go through independent inspections, carried out by a local specialists .
- If the car has less than 5,000 miles until the next manufacturer specified service, then a service will be done.
- If any of the tyres have less than 2.00 mm tread left on them, then they are replaced with new ones. (The minimum legal tread depth is 1.6mm).
- All cars are given a new MOT when they come into stock.
- As you can see from our photographs we take a lot of pride in the cosmetic appearance of our stock and blemishes, such as marked wheels or bumpers ,will be attended to with relation to the age and mileage the car has covered.
- They are finally professionally valeted, with the exterior of the car being fully steam cleaned (paying particular attention to the wheel arches and alloys). The interior is then cleaned using the appropriate cleaning materials/methods specific for that car. The dashboard and trims are then brushed and dusted, before the glass being cleaned and polished.
As you will see from the above that we put a lot of effort in preparing our cars before they go on sale and should you choose to buy a car from us, you will see that we like to look after our customers in a very professional, but personal way.
WILL YOU TAKE MY CAR IN PART EXCHANGE?
Yes - we can take all makes and models in part exchange .. Please bear in mind that it is impossible to give an exact price without us viewing the car but we are happy to try and give a rough idea over the phone before you travel.
ARE YOUR CARS HPI CLEAR?
Yes- All our cars are HPI clear ensuring that our cars are free from:- finance, major accident damage and have clear title. By request you are more than welcome to have a copy of this certificate when you pick up your new car.
CAN YOU ARRANGE FINANCE?
Quite simply NO - There are so many great offers in the market place, from both the supermarkets and Internet lenders, that we can simply not compete on price. We no longer have a credit consumer license so cannot deal with third party finance lenders either I'm afraid.
HOW CAN I PAY FOR THE CAR?
You can pay for the car in four ways: The easiest way and most convenient way for you is to pay is to use your Internet banking facility by making a direct payment to our bank account. This normally takes three working days to arrive at our bank, and will not cost you a penny. You can also pay by bankers draft or building society cheque payable to AEROAUTOMOTIVE or ,of course, by cash . The banks set a limit of up to £9000 per transaction. PLEASE NOTE WE DO NOT ARRANGE FINANCE AND WE DO NOT ACCEPT CARD PAYMENTS....simply because of the high bank charges.
WHERE AND WHEN CAN I SEE THE CARS?
Our Viewings are by appointment only -so please give us a call first to arrange a convenient time .We try to be as flexible as we can when it comes to timings. Our business is based in rural Gloucestershire, some 5 miles north of Chepstow, with the benefit of very good motorway access to all parts of the country.
CAN YOU DELIVER MY CAR?
We do not offer a delivery service. We can put you in touch with car delivery companies after you have seen and driven the car.
DO YOUR CARS COME WITH A WARRANTY?
Depending on the age and mileage of the car there will be different covers and claim limits available. The warranties can be used in any VAT registered garage in the UK. If you so wish a longer warranty can be purchased at time of sale for a duration of 6 months, 1 year or 2 years. Please feel free to contact us for these costings . Our warranty is very comprehensive and if you require any further details please feel free to contact us.
COULD I TAKE THE CAR STRAIGHT AWAY?
Some of the cars we have in stock will have been fully prepared for sale and are "ready to go" others may be awaiting servicing or their final pre delivery check. Please phone or email before you leave if you want to do a "one stop" visit.
DO I NEED TO GIVE A DEPOSIT?
We require a deposit of £250 to take a car off of sale. Unless you have paid a deposit the car will rmain on sale.
HOW OFTEN DO YOU UPDATE THE WEBSITE?
The due in page is kept up to date every day and we get the full details on the car on the website as soon as we can.
ARE YOUR TESTIMONIALS REAL?
Quite simply yes.
We hope the above helps and if you have any further questions please feel to phone or email